"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, March 30, 2009

I'm a BLITZ Chick!

Brent and I have become the #1 supporters of all the St George "Semi-Pro" teams...first the Roadrunners and now the BLITZ!
On Saturday night we went to the season opener against the Utah Valley Desperados with a friend of Brent's, Casen, and his girlfriend, Jenna.
Although it wasn't much of a game...The Blitz KILLED them...it was a blast none the less! We have even decided to sponsor one of the team members...Rod Stuart...yep that's right...ROD FREAKIN' STUART!!! How could you NOT sponsor a guy with THAT name?? I am gonna have shirts made...our name will be in the program and we will be given season tickets!! I am so excited! I wonder if this is how it feels to own a team...which, by the way, is my life goal!



Plus...check out the FABULOUS new shoes!!!
p.s. - Rod...my man...is #12...the handsome one on the far right!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to have team-player-sponsoring children...maybe we can get some good seats...which is a life goal of MINE!! I love their uniforms, cool colors! The new shoes are cute but, hey, look at those darling toes!!!

Marianne said...

Awww, Nancy! I bet you used to kiss those cute little toes!

Kami, I am so proud of you! What a good fan and citizen you are! I've never even HEARD of the Utah Valley Desperados! They sound pretty desperate though! Let us know when you buy that team and we'll come and cheer for them!

McArthurs said...

Geez Kami... your very own player. How exciting. That is definatly one step closer to your own team. We when you get those shirts made send one over I will sponsor you sponsoring Rod..

Gena said...

Love the shoes, love the enthusiasm, wish I could be at the games with you. Rod Stuart? Yeah. Do they happen to have a Steve Tyler or an Elton John (probably not an Elton John...)?

Anonymous said...

Kami, There's not a #12 anywhere on that field!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I just scrolled up and saw the Team picture...DUH!! Let's blame it on my new glasses.