"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER." Prez. Thomas S. Monson
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
SHOES!!!
I just wanted to inform all of you that I wore my new shoes to church on Sunday and I have NEVER received more compliments...the picture just doesn't do them justice I'm afraid...they are terrific shoes and I am proud to own them and wear them! :)
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
3 comments:
I swear, I'm trying to comment and I can't!!
A new pair of shoes can brighten up any day!! I keep forgetting to look at your new shoes "in person", help me remember to do that!
Finally!!!
Post a Comment