"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our Musical MASTERMIND!


The second grade at Sunset Elem School put on a theatrical production last evening in which the xylophone playing Savanna Layne Farr added just the right amount of intensity to the overall program. Not only was she right on cue and symphonically in tune but she brought style and physical appeal to the well produced play. It is a sight to see and highly recommended. Two thumbs up!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well isn't she just the cutest thing EVER! What a fun night for the 3 of you!

Marianne said...

Go Savanna! I love your form too! Looking good!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE all the new pictures...what a photogenic family! Not only are you a smart bunch and musically talented BUT darling to look at TOO! I LOVE you ALL!!

Shanel said...

Does Sav really know how to play? Impressive. I too love the new photos!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Way to go Sav!!! Very impressive! I wish we could have been there to hear it!
Love ya and miss ya!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh I love the new pictures too!

Gena said...

Isn't it great? Go Savanna (and Gavin in the previous entry). I'm so glad you use your camera, Kami. You rock! Give your presidential honey a hug for me.

Karen Carter said...

You captured the joy on her face perfectly! Darling..Ok make that two ice creams cones now. Your kids are terrific!