"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, April 27, 2009

J.S. Bach WATCH OUT!!!


This weekend was Gavin's Spring Piano Recital!
I thought once he had broken his arm that he would be done with piano until summer but he insisted on practicing and going to his lessons and of course performing in his recital.
I was a proud mom once again. He played first this time which seemed to throw him for a loop so he was nervous and anxious...He made a couple mistakes and was disappointed in himself...as he laid his palm against his forehead he said "I am better than that"! But overall he did very well and looked so cute with his blue arm.
Until Fall...keep practicing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He did look really cute and he also played very well! I know he seemed disappointed but I think everyone there thought he did a wonderful job, I know I did!!

Missy said...

That's awesom, what a trooper! You have every right to be a proud mommy!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Way to go Gav! I'm sure he played wonderful. I can testify that he plays beautifully!

Karen Carter said...

You and your kids are amazing!!! What priceless photos! Good Job You!