"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, April 27, 2009

Monday Miracle!

Today I woke up before my alarm went off, didn't push snooze four times, got out of bed, said my morning prayers, showered, got dressed, got the kids up by 6:15 and we made it out the door by 6:50. No T.V. and no D.S....they obeyed the new rules that Brent and I put in place yesterday and it made all the difference. Its a good morning to start out a good day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, What a proud moment for your mom! Such an "on the ball" little family!! Sometimes those rules really do work (at least for a day or two). Good Luck with all that! I hope the rest of the day is as good as the morning. Love you all!

Marianne said...

What a great way to start the week! Be sure you point out to your children how everything went so smoothly and what a good mood it put you all in. They will GET IT and I ma sure it will keep on working for you!

Saddie said...

That IS a miracle!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Good for you guys! I love it when it all works like that!!!