"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Cafe Rio - - - Rio-soggy that is!


OH Yes...I had the fortunate opportunity to spend my lunch break with three fantastic ladies today. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time! I am excited about our new group...we all...through small world circumstances...have united two sets of friends into a much more fun...and by adding Debra apparently more BEAUTIFUL group of 4! But three of us wear SUPER cute shoes!!

Thanks girls for lunch and for all the funny stories...can't wait for next time!...can we go somewhere not so mushy??? I felt like I was eating Deb's cauliflower! :)

Ho HO HO Green Giant...(i'm not even very tall...gee wiz!)

7 comments:

Gena said...

You look like you all had a terrific time! And, may I add, you are all too cute and young! I love seeing happy people. I was really happy to read your post about Brent. When Richard called us to tell us that you were at the hospital I kept telling Mom to try not to think about it and tried to distract her. Then I'd have to take breaks and leave the room so she wouldn't see me cry. You have each other. All is right with the world.

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! I am laughing out loud! Had a great time today. Love your new backgroud...tell me where you get it and let me know about the spystuff ;) Love ya!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Look like you all had a great time even though the food was mushy. That's kind of funny they usually have good food there. Well at least you had fun!
I love your new fun background!!!
Love ya all,
JoLynn

McArthurs said...

HA HA!! I am laughing. Too bad my shoes werent even cute today! Oh well maybe next time. It was so fun I hope you will come with us on Sat. Love ya :)

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

Sounds totally fun! I love getting together with the girls and just having a good ole laugh! Hopefully your next outing wioll be better eats! I also love the backround!

Demarcus Family said...

Hi Kami! I am glad you found my blog :)
I enjoyed looking at yours and learning a little about you guys. You have a darling family!
YES! We should totally have a BBQ!
Trish :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun lunch...honestly, I don't know how Cafe Rio could be bad...you just must NOT know what to order! Cute picture but you do look tall!