"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Week in Review!

This was a busy week...but a good one. Started off working the Art festival, Brent leaving AGAIN for Tonopah, then Easter and ended with the SHAC Triathlon...with much more in between.
Each of us have a lot to smile about these days...here are a few of the things that I found joy in this week.


FOOTBALL with family. As mentioned before Brent and I have become BLITZ fans. We go to every game. We have recently turned the rest of the family into fans as well. Saturday nights spent at Snow Canyon, wrapped in blankets (soon to be shorts and flip flops), eating junk and cheering loud!



FHE. Last night Brent took our family to the Temple for Family Home Evening. We talked about the importance of Temples and the Spirit we feel there. We answered some TOUGH questions and explained how important it is to keep the covenants made in the Temple. We discussed repentance and forgiveness, the Love of Christ and eternal families.

It is indescribable how it feels to sit on the Temple grounds with MY eternal family.


Work. We are still very blessed to have wonderful well paying jobs that keep us busy and FED! Brent is such a hard worker and I love and admire him for that. He is willing to do anything, go anywhere just to make sure we are well taken care of...then he steps up and becomes a full time Dad on the weekends while I work my tail off at city events. This weekend he took care of Gav and Sav from Friday morning at 7 til Saturday at 2. He fed them, got them bathed and dressed, played with them and even took all of us including Nana and the Hydes to see Hannah Montana. That is LOVE...that is being a DAD!!! He deserves the love of our two kids, he deserves to be a dad and he is perfect at it!

City events. I guess this goes along with the last one but I do really LOVE and enjoy working at our events. We have been busy lately and I have been working weekends like crazy but when it comes to event time it is always worth it. Beautiful weather, tons of excited people, great exercise and a fun staff! I really do love my job and the people I get to serve while doing it!


Most of all I am 100% HAPPY with my life, with my husband, my kids and family. I am extremely blessed and feel it everyday.
Here's to another JOY-FILLED week!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fun-filled week in the life of the Ellsworth Family. There's never a dull moment, except for when the Celtics lose, I guess (and I won't even mention our beloved Jazz!) Thanks for including us in some of your activities, it's always a fun time! We love you all!

Marianne said...

Sounds like continues to be blessed and wonderful. I am so glad you have each other, the gospel, and WORK! In this economy that is such a blessing! We love you all!

Saddie said...

Tough questions huh? Sounds, um... interesting. What a great memory for you to build with your family at the temple and a great teaching moment. priceless! You're such an example to me, Kam. Someday I'll be half the Wonder Woman you are and consider myself lucky! See ya Friday! Yeah!

Hannah Montana? Brent IS a good man! ;o)

JoJo and Ralph said...

What a fun week. And so busy. I love a busy week, I can't remember the last time I didn't have one. But it's a good thing, it keeps me out of trouble which I seem to still get into from time to time. Geez.

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

You guys have been so busy! I love when weeks are filled with things to do. Makes them go by faster. How fun to take everyone to the temple. You are right about feeling the spirit there, how can you not. Jolynn and I are going to start going together more throughout the month. Should be fun. Enjoy the weather while it stays nice. 102 today. Ahhh!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I'm glad that you guys are doing good and staying busy. I think this is what life is really about-being with our families, enjoying them, being busy with each other, and most importantly just loving each other!

Enjoy your week to come! We love you all!
Take Care,
JoLynn

Anonymous said...

It is good to know that all is well with all of you. I feel so removed from most of my family. It is good to be with Gena and her family. And it will be great in September when Chris comes home and Michael will be back for a day or two. It is so nice to feel the sound of happiness when I read your words. After tasting the bitter it has to be great to know how sweet life can be. God bless you both, you ricly deserve all the happiness you can get.

All my love Grandma Helen