"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Park Evening


Last night it was the Ellsworth's turn to host FHE...so we decided to get out in the 108 degree weather and play a LITTLE volleyball at Cottonwood Cove Park.

Even Nance played

Nance even took part in a nasty...yet refreshing...prank photo opp designed by Russ!

It was a fun night minus the bruised arms, jammed fingers, sandy/splintered feet or in Dad's case sandy pants!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a very fun night and it didn't seem like 108 degrees (it really couldn't have been that hot), the sand was cool and the setting was beautiful. Lots of "exercise" for the entire family, thanks for the help in keeping us all physically fit!

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

That looks like you all had a ton of fun! I hope that we can have just as much fun when you guys come down!

Marianne said...

I like your "refreshing" surprise! Oh course it wasn't me in the picture! Poor Russ, does he not know Brent? I think there is sweet revenge brewing under that hat of his!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Wow I'm very impressed! I'm not sure you could of got all of us Ellsworths in out playing in that HOT weather. Good for you guys! Glad you guys had a great time!

Love ya,
JoLynn

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

It was a very fun FHE. Thanks. I thought the weather was great. It cooled down just enough to be an enjoyable temperature. We had a great time.

JoJo and Ralph said...

Hey... let's play volleyball while you are all here. I am really good. I can dive and roll and I think I can still get my arms above my head. Plus, it may start labor/and or my baby could just fall out of me. But seriously, that could be fun.