Yum, Yum, makes me want to go back to the Cape! Oh, and every man needs to show their manhood and get down with the shell fish. LOL Congrats Brent! LOL
I've heard of this buffet but Carl and I wouldn't be caught dead there! NO seafood for us! But it looked like a great time. I love how you guys are always doing fun things!
I want you to know that I got a "Nancy Thrashing" on Saturday because she can't believe that her youngest daughter has a blog post entitled "got crabs" and her oldest daughter swears every other word. And then... she said "I didn't raise your girls to act this way... damn it" It was so funny. I am 38 years old and STILL getting in trouble. Damn it!
The story I heard went something like this... Mom: "I can't believe you (kaci) would have a conversation like that and your sister (kami) would have a blog titled Got Crabs...where do you learn the SHI*". Doesn't that just sound more like the mom we know and love??? I also love how she always tries to blame the poor dead Grandma who can no longer defend herself! :)
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
9 comments:
Glad you enjoyed them...they are all yours! I hate food that you have to work with? You guys are just the cutest. Hugs
Wow, Brent ate crab, He hates fish so I am surprised that he ate crab. Cute pictures though.
Yum, Yum, makes me want to go back to the Cape! Oh, and every man needs to show their manhood and get down with the shell fish. LOL Congrats Brent! LOL
That's my land-bound AZ boy! Chicken and pizza! I love crab myself but I lived on the coast for 9 years so I adjusted!
I've heard of this buffet but Carl and I wouldn't be caught dead there! NO seafood for us! But it looked like a great time. I love how you guys are always doing fun things!
I want you to know that I got a "Nancy Thrashing" on Saturday because she can't believe that her youngest daughter has a blog post entitled "got crabs" and her oldest daughter swears every other word. And then... she said "I didn't raise your girls to act this way... damn it" It was so funny. I am 38 years old and STILL getting in trouble. Damn it!
And if I'm still alive when you're 68 you might get into some trouble then too, if you don't clean up your act!!
P.S. Kaci, Your recollection of our conversation isn't exactly correct BUT close enough!
The story I heard went something like this...
Mom: "I can't believe you (kaci) would have a conversation like that and your sister (kami) would have a blog titled Got Crabs...where do you learn the SHI*".
Doesn't that just sound more like the mom we know and love??? I also love how she always tries to blame the poor dead Grandma who can no longer defend herself! :)
Post a Comment