Oh what a pitty...they are in Salt Lake City
This is a serious problem!
This Little Bo Peep dearly misses her sheep and her heart is aching and sad.
They've been gone for too long...this is where they belong
At home with their mom and dad!
Today I cried in the shower as I thought about Gavin and Savanna being so far away for SO long. This will be the longest they have ever been away from me and I am not sure I am going to make it! Don't get me wrong...I have LOVED spending alone time with Brent and feeling all giddy and in love. Luckily he does a great job of loving me and keeping me entertained...but we aren't complete without our kids running through the house, talking all the time, eating everything in sight, making messes, playing games, building clubhouses in the backyard, giving hugs and kisses before bed and saying night time family prayers.
I miss my children and wish they were here!


7 comments:
So cute and soooo true, Kam. I miss them too. Just another 10 days. Tomorrow I'm taking the Hyde kids swimming but it won't be the same without the Ellsworth kids, I wish they were here. Hang in there, when they are back home and the house looks like a cyclone passed over, you'll remember these quiet, calm, tidy days...try to enjoy them.
Oh you are so sweet. It's so weird how much I missed Allie when I was in California. I know what you mean and mine were only gone for a week. But what mom said is true... because the second that little girl got back in my car and started the non stop talking and arguing I was like... "where is your dad?" and "why does he think taking you for a week out of the year is enough?" You will be okay. This just helps you to remember how much you love them and how much they really do enrich your life. See you soon.
So sweet Kami! I love your poem. You've got a gift there! I know the feeling somewhat. I don't have to share mine with another dad but I do have to let them go off to school and Europe. It doesn't make it any better that they are grown. I still miss them and my mother's hear aches :(
Hang in there! I'll keep good thoughts for you today!
I feel your pain! Hang in there. :)
Very cute little poem. You are very clever. About your kids, I'm so sorry. My heart aches for you! Try to hang in there!
Were looking forward to seeing you guys in couple of weeks. It will be fun!
Love Ya,
JoLynn
Just one more week until you get to see them again. It is nice that you will be able to break up the absence a little. Enjoy the weekend... then only a couple of more weeks.
HI! This is to answer the questions you asked on my blog.
We will be "around" next weekend and we would love to see you! I promise, no slow singing in our house and no slow fried chicken! Slow was the key word last time huh?
Also, Gena's "I'll see you in August" was in reference to a little brother/sister reunion we have planned. Uncle Jay is getting re-married on August 15th so your dad decided it would be fun if we all got together for it. Grandma is going to be with Uncle Dean I think starting next week and the plan is for all of us to arrive in Bloomfield sometime during the week of August 10th. That is what she was talking about. Unfortunately, I found out yesterday that I may not be able to make it due to Dee's graduation date. It is the 14th in the afternoon.
Bummer!
Post a Comment