"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

T.G.I. HUMP DAY!

I have always liked Wednesdays...I can't quite put my finger on why however...maybe because it means the work-week is half way through...maybe because in High School Wednesdays meant short b-ball practice and little to no homework...maybe because the 10 year old little boy in me has always called it hump day and still giggles to this day...for whatever the reason...I like today! I didn't really like yesterday...so today is quite an improvement! So I thought I would take a minute and list a few things that make today a happy day!

H- my Handsome Hot Husband! He really makes my life SO much better!
U- UFO's...like the one that came out of NO-where and hit the man in the head who was standing right outside my window...it actually might have been a bird which would have been so much funnier!
M- The St George MARATHON. I do love my job...even though I hate having to work some days...it is the BEST job ever!
P- phone calls and messages from dear friends who I love and miss.

D- Dreams (the good kinds...not the ones that make you mad all day long...like I had on Monday)
A- Atkins Endulge (thats how they spell it) snacks. A new found treat that is low Carb, low cal and taste super good.
Y- YOU...all of those who take the time to read our blog, catch up on our lives, care, comment and share your lives with us!

Happy HUMP day!!!

4 comments:

Karen Carter said...

Happy Hump Day to you too!! Silly girl.......

Marianne said...

I love Wednesdays too! And...we love you! (all of you!)

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I'm so glad that today was better than yesterday for you! I'm not a huge fan of Tuesdays. I don't know why exactly other than I always feel overloaded on Tuesdays. Wednesdays are fine days but I have to say that I prefer Thursdays (then I'm done with work for the week). Anyway, I'm glad that you are having a good Hump Day! I also am going to buy me some of those Atkins Endulge snacks! Thanks for the tip!

Well take care and we love you and miss you all!

JoLynn

Anonymous said...

Well I finally got on. For awhile I haven't been able to get from your Blog to the comment page. I am having the same trouble with Lyndsey's. For some reason it worked today. I always enjoy reading what you are doing. Where do you get the Atkins snacks? Sounds like something I would like to try. You always sound so happy and upbeat it is a joy to read your Blog. Love you all and wish I could see you. One of these days I may make it that way.
Love Grandma Helen