"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER." Prez. Thomas S. Monson
Monday, March 29, 2010
Background
This is my attempt to get into the Easter spirit?? Purple has never been my color but the pastel thing is a little much for me too...so here ya have it!
I guess you got the not-loving-purple-thing from your mother but I do love pastels (PINK) and Spring and Easter, so your new background is fun. However, some of your pictures are missing this morning, as are ALL on my blog, there must be a "glitch" in the system. Have a fun day, it's supposed to be the WDOTY today.
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
5 comments:
I love purple so...you have made my day!
I guess you got the not-loving-purple-thing from your mother but I do love pastels (PINK) and Spring and Easter, so your new background is fun. However, some of your pictures are missing this morning, as are ALL on my blog, there must be a "glitch" in the system. Have a fun day, it's supposed to be the WDOTY today.
Thanks Eas Bunny.... Bok Bok
See ya in a few. Can't wait.
Oh I love it!!!
LOVE it....And your header photo always makes me smile! Such a cute family...Hugs Karen~
Post a Comment