Last night we met at the temple for our, once a month, combined FHE. Mom and Dad were in charge this month and they wanted to go watch the new movie at the Visitors Center to ring in Easter this year.

They had a new exhibit about the MO-Tab. Wardrobes on display, music to listen to and an interactive MO-Tab directing game of sorts. Russ and Brent really dug deep for their leading skills and put a whole lot of enthusiasm into each wave of their wand! A new calling perhaps in the future?? That would be interesting for sure!
It was a fun night...we always look forward to our Little FHE's

3 comments:
It looks like a great FHE to me. I miss our Ellsworth FHE. Somehow or another we got out of the habbit and we need to get back into the habit again! Glad you guys had a great FHE!
Love Ya,
JoLynn
I love our Family Nights together. I look forward to them every month. I so appreciate everyone's willingness to go along with whatever is planned with such happy attitudes. WOW, how our lives have changed! We have been truly blessed.
It makes me so happy to see that you all get together on a regular basis. I wish we had some family around here!
Brent, I saw Nancy's picture of you leading the choir...amazing! You are a future ward choir leader for sure!!
Post a Comment