Number 3 in the compnay but number 1 with you, right? Having not been "here" in a while I am still in awe of your beautiful posts. So, dying to know, how do you get your picture collages?
I also want to tell the both of you of my deep love and appreciation! Thank you for the love, support, and kindness that you give to us. Thank you for your help. We love you!!!
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
4 comments:
Congratulations to Brent...and after THIS week, maybe #1!! What a great guy...Hard Work really DOES Pay Off!
We are very proud of you Brent, and happy for you too! I am so glad you get to come home to your lovely wife and kids every night!
Number 3 in the compnay but number 1 with you, right? Having not been "here" in a while I am still in awe of your beautiful posts. So, dying to know, how do you get your picture collages?
ps. rooted for the Packers and was happy...
I am also very proud of Brent! Way to go!
I also want to tell the both of you of my deep love and appreciation! Thank you for the love, support, and kindness that you give to us. Thank you for your help. We love you!!!
JoLynn
Post a Comment