Yesterday our sweetest new edition to the Little family...
Kaleigh Jane Lund
...was blessed.
Raleigh gave her a magnificent blessing...with very heartfelt and father-like counsel.
After the blessing we "Super Bowled it UP"
Brent and I couldn't bare the thought of cheering for either team this year, although we both rooted for the Steelers...so we dressed our family in their Purple and Gold and wore our colors and logo with PRIDE.That's right JoLynn...we are Vikings fans...through and through...with or without a quarterback :)

Of course the team WE rooted for LOST!
I am SLOWLY getting use to being a fan of losing teams...as many of you know I am the most competitive person on the planet and I HATE losing. Brent has humbled me that way with our Vikings, Indians, Sun Devils...to name a few.
At least the Celtics are still going strong.
But...Go Cougars...that's what it is ALL about!
With SAD hearts we kissed everyone goodbye (a little french kissing also took place...thank you Peyton) and turned right around and made the trek home. A lot of driving for a GREAT cause!

Love you Lund's!
Thanks for letting us be a part of your blessed day.
Thanks for being a part of my "Happy Faced Blog" :)


4 comments:
We sure had a fun weekend, one H.E.L.L. of a good time! Glad we could all be there to participate in Kaleigh's blessing and then join in the Super Bowl party. Thanks for all you did to make it a special day. Cute pictures, btw!
It looks like it was a great day! These pictures are all darling. You Little Women are all such HOT Mammas. I also LOVE the picture of Peyton and Brent. That is too sweet for words!
I hope to see you all soon! We sure miss you guys!
Love Ya,
JoLynn
Man... your pictures are way better than mine. Thank you thank you for the sacrifice of driving for 8 hours to spend 6 hours with us. I could not be more grateful or feel more supported. Live you guys purple and all.
And my "happy face" blog is exactly how it is and anybody who knows us at all knows that. I haven't been unhappy for one second since February 5, 2007 that's the day all my unbearable sadness went away. And my new and joyous life began. And I WILL NOT apologize to anyone for wanting to share it with the world.
I know you of all people understand that.
Love you guys
What a fun trip for you...even though your team lost! I love the picture of Kaleigh signaling "touch down"! It was her day, after all! Those Twinkies look good too. What a spread! I hope you waved at us as you passed by American Fork. We were suffering through the late church schedule...yawn!
Post a Comment