1. My absolutely gorgeous, loving, hard working, supportive Husband. He makes everyday better. He makes ME better. I love him more than words can express. I am grateful for his love and his devotion to me. Every day I sit back and look at him and wonder how I got so lucky?
2. Family. I am so thankful that we live close to family and have many opportunities to spend time with them and share our lives with them on a regular basis. I am grateful that Gavin and Savanna have cousins that they are friends with and who are good examples to them. I am also grateful for family who don’t live as close but who we are able to visit often. I love the relationships we have and the love that we share. Family is truly the answer to so many prayers. I am thankful to have such an amazing family who strive to live the Gospel and make the right choices that will keep us together forever.
3. BYU Basketball. I have never been too big of a fan of the Y’s b-ball team. Even when I went to school there I didn’t frequent their games except for a few because Kori’s HOT Christensen friend played and we went to look at him a couple times…oh and to be supportive of course. This year however…thanks to Jimmer…I have jumped back on the BYU basketball team band wagon. It has been so fun getting together with family to watch our team WIN! Just 2 more conference games, then the MWC Tournament…then March Madness begins. Watch out family…I may have sucked it up in the Bowl Games but I am bringing my A-Game to the Madness and I am going to open a can!
4. AZ. I am looking forward to our trip to Arizona. Gavin and Savanna unfortunately don’t get to go on too many AZ trips with Brent and I because it seems that when we are able to go it is on the holiday weekends when they are in SLC. This time we are going to miss a little work and school so we can spend time with family. I am especially excited because this trip Aunt Gena and Grandma Helen will be visiting, along with my family. It will be so fun to get everyone together…I am just counting the days.
5. Library duties. As many of you know I have been blessed to be the Ward Librarian. I am not sure what I did to deserve this calling but I feel SO lucky to have it. I serve with two of the sweetest ladies and we get to ditch Relief Society EVERY week. I mean what more can a girl ask for?
6. Pictures. I know this blog post is not near as fun without pictures, but I am so thankful for all of the memories that photos have helped me to remember and share with others. I love that so many of us blog these days and that we can keep up with each other daily through pictures and stories. Technology is a miracle.
Well here is to another week full of fun, memories and PHOTOS!

5 comments:
All wonderful tings to be thankful for! I want you to know that I cried when I learned that Gena was driving Miss Helen to AZ this time. We have talked for awhile about taking a girl's trip down there, just Mom, Gena, and I, visiting all of the old haunts and reliving our childhood. I guess it will have to be another time. I hope you enjoy meeting Georgena. Be careful...she will blow your mind!
How nice. Glad the migraine is gone. Glad you have so many things to be thankful for. Have a fabulous time in Arizona. I'm so jealous... I fall in LOVE more and more when I am there for some reason. It's a magical state.
I'm glad you feel a little better today, at least good enough to share this cute Sunday Six. I'm thankful for all the things you mentioned TOO...Brent, of course is to die for...so is our family...BYU basketball was NEVER better...I'm glad AZ has become part of our life...I love it when our children love their callings...and what would we do without all of these precious memories in pictures, they are truly a blessing, as is your blog which is always uplifting and fun. Thanks for sharing. I Love You!
Oh, I think you very well may have just given me a keen idea... Ward Librarian! I am sicker than vomit of my calling as ward accompanist. I want to burn my piano and poke my eyes out so I REALLY have some decent excuses as to why I can't play anymore. I used to love it, but I am BURNED OUT now. Burnt to a crisp! But now... Now I have a self-revealed calling that I can enlighten my bishop with! :)
What a beautiful Sunday Six! I am so glad and thankful that you and Brent have each other. I too love your sweet family. I am so excited that you all will be down this weekend. It will be so much fun! The only thing that would make it better would be to have Marianne and Kaci there too!
Post a Comment