"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Friday, November 18, 2011

Jubilee of TREES

Today Sunset Express performed at the St George "Jubilee of Trees"...a fun Christmas celebration to start off the season.


Mom, Kori and I met at the Dixie Center to watch the girls sing and eat a little lunch.



Savanna had a couple duet parts in the show...and did a wonderful job.


She is quite the performer these days and thrives in the spotlight.


After lunch we walked around and looked at a few of the trees, wreaths and gingerbread houses.


So fun and festive!


Just the first of many Christmas Traditions of 2011!

4 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

We are headed over there tomorrow. Yay!! And where do you get your clothes?? They are SO dang cute!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Way to go Savanna and Gracie! I'm sure they did wonderful! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I love the holidays and the fun little traditions that the holidays bring. Can't wait to do some of our traditions next week:) YAY!!!

Love Ya,
JoLynn

Anonymous said...

I think this could be considered an "accidental tradition"...probably one we wouldn't have come up with on our own but one that has turned out to be so much fun and one that I really look forward to each year. The girls did such a wonderful job today. They were both so enthusiastic and cute and fun to watch. I, also, loved seeing all the beautifully decorated trees and wonder just how people get so talented. Anyway, it was a great day, I loved being there with two of my lovely daughters and their darling daughters...a day I will remember for a long time.

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

That was a fun day. Savanna did a great job on her solo parts! However, that picture of Gracie and I could be better!!! Maybe you could take that off?