"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Welcome to Paradise...TWICE!

Paradise Bakery opened in St George the week of the Marathon. I had yet to go due to the mass crowds of people and lines all the way around the parking lot...besides I haven't really had a good enough excuse.

Until this week.


This week I was able to gather with dear friends TWICE for lunch...both days Paradise was on the menu.

Yesterday I met up with Tonya and Little Jared.

Tonya was my very first girl friend here in St George. She was also recently divorced and attending the singles ward. We hit it off from day one. Tonya and I began dating the Wilson Brothers. So as a result we spent A LOT of time together...with and without the BW's.

Since then Tonya married her Wilson, I obviously did not...and they have recently adopted Jared, their sweet baby boy from Haiti. He is BEAUTIFUL and has the cutest personality.

It was so fun to visit and eat COOKIES!


Today I was lucky enough to spend lunch with a few of my best friends.

I just adore these three. I couldn't ask for better friends.

We had a blast laughing, trash talking about work/co-workers and eating COOKIES!

What a great week.

Paradise = Best Friends + COOKIES!!!

6 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tonya Mae Wilson said...

My NewsFire app notified me that there was a new post on your blog, so I opened it up to read it and, voila! There we be! :) Hah! What a fun surprise! Having a girls lunch out was the highlight of my whole week. And what on earth could be better than trash talking co-workers and eating cookies?? ;~)

p.s. Again, I am sorry that I spit in your food TWICE. You made me laugh unexpectedly and out the projectiles came! ;~P

L❦VES,
~T

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Sounds like a great week-2 lunches at Paradise Bakery with great friends and then yummy cookies. What could be better than that? I love that place too! One of my faves!

Were counting down till you'll be here:)

Anonymous said...

Do you really have a job?? It looks like one party after another!! What a fun week. FYI: your mother likes lunch...your mother likes the new Paradise Bakery...just sayin'

Marianne said...

Paradise Bakery is the best! I have never been disappointed with anything I have ordered there. My favorite is their tomato soup with a turkey cranberry sandwich!

Looks like you are having too much fun! Have some for me!

Kaci said...

I always order the Turkey Cranberry sandwich with turkey and bread only. No cranberry, no mayo, no lettuce and no tomato. Yes, I know that's just a plain turkey sandwich, but that fancy bakery doesn't offer simpleton sandwiches for us overweight lovers. Plus I love confusing the Paradisers. They are so type A there, it really bugs them... Hee hee.

Remember when we used to go to lunch? Yeah... That was a lifetime ago.