Happy 36th MY LOVER!!
my eternal companion,
my BEST friend,
my favorite traveling partner,
my BEST teammate/sports fan,
my favorite thing to wake up next to,
my favorite lips to kiss, hands to hold, bum to squeeze,
THE BEST husband, father, brother, example!
Happy Birthday Brent.
I love you more than words can say. Thanks for making me happy everyday!


6 comments:
So this means that 36 years ago today I was a college freshman in Idaho wishing I could be back in Mesa to hold that new little nephew of mine. He was such a sweet little guy and still is, sweet that is, not little!
Love you Brent! Have a Happy Birthday!!!
Wait... I thought he didn't have a bum! ;~) HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRENT!!! Thank you for making my Kami happy. She DESERVES you!
T- YES you are right he DOESN'T...but "Squeezing his "bum area" didn't sound as appealing! :)
Happy Birthday to our wonderful son-in-law who is like a son to us. We wish you a very happy day and hope that you get to spend the evening with some really fun people! Thank you for making our daughter so happy, you are a blessing to us everyday.
Happy Birthday from your Northern Utah Relations. We hope you have a great day. Don't work too hard. Don't eat too much. We will see you soon
Happy Happy Birthday Brent! Kami you need to add The BEST Uncle to your list of Best husband, father, brother, example! We sure love you Brent! Thanks for all your love and support. I hope your day was terrific. Can't wait to party with you next week.
Love You All,
JoLynn
Post a Comment