"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Whats the cost of PRECIOUS Metal??...

The cost...I tell ya is not cheap...it runs, just shy of, $200.00 a month??

That's right. We now have TWO children with mouths full of metal.

Gavin got his top and bottom braces on today and spacers to make room for some weird spring-n-hinge contraption thing that may or may-not be needed down the road.

BEFORE

DURING


AFTER!
Savanna got her bottom braces on today as well as those beloved "Elastics" we all know and HATE!


Beautiful STRAIGHT White teeth in 18-24 months = PRICELESS!

4 comments:

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Oh, I remember the days! Now, I'm on braces (aligners) for the 3RD TIME. This should be the charm though, right?? I guess you'll know if Gavin and Savanna ever kiss each other -- they'll get stuck together! ;~P

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Oh yes! We know all about these beloved braces! We are almost done though. Dr. Couser said Brilynn is on the down hill side, only a few more months! The bright side of all of this is after all the money, pain, and complaining the end result is beautiful straight teeth with happy smiles!

Anonymous said...

I think the kids look so cute with their "mag" teeth. I especially love the colored braces. I love teeth, in general, but I really love beautiful straight teeth. I think I might miss Gavin's gap however.

Karen Carter said...

Worth every penny! They are simply too cute to not have GREAT teeth! We spend a fortune on our kids too and wouldn't have it any other way!