"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Birthday Buffet!

Poor Brent had to work all day on his birthday so we didn't get to celebrate much.

After he got home and got his birthday suit all cleaned up...we got dressed and went to

CHUCKs-bike-A=RAMA (as the Ellsworth's call it). The local buffet!

WE were joined by a few of the Hyde's...the others were on a campout...and Papa and Nana.
Brent opened some presents, we ate too much and then came home. I was asleep on the family room floor by 9:00, which I am paying the price for this morning, Brent watched football and slept on the couch next to me.
Party ANIMALS I tell ya!
Brent says "Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just miserable today after our dinner at THE Chuck a Rama. I've promised myself that I will never eat again.

Happy Birthday to Brent! I'm baking him a cake tomorrow. I hope you all can come over to eat some because, as I said, I'm never eating again!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I hope you enjoyed your birthday. We are looking forward to eating more buffets and partying like rock stars this next weekend. We can't wait to see you guys!

Love You All!

P.S. Darling new background. You always find the best ones!

Karen Carter said...

Happy Belated birthday to Brent !
And I am glad to see that you do eat because I swear it never looks like you do {Im just jealous and a little bit bitter} You are the BEST gift I am sure to his life and him to you! Blessed indeed

Gena said...

Brent has grown so much from the round cheeked moppet haired baby I remember dearly. Happy Birthday, and keep partying as long as you can!!