We met up with Brian, JoLynn and Blake Friday evening at the Luxor Casino and went straight to the Buffet!
Saturday morning the boys went to the competition warm-ups and JoLynn and I went back to the buffet...with our all-you-can-eat passes and did a little shopping.
We especially liked the fun novelty shops!
We especially liked the fun novelty shops!
It was a very cool show...we were all impressed and a little mystified!...which I guess is the whole point right?
After the show we went back to the buffet...for the fourth time that day!
Yesterday morning was the competition. We checked out of the hotel, ate some lunch, did a little shopping, ran into my sweet Tina (one of my Young Women from my ward up in Orem), and then headed over to the field to watch Blake.
Yesterday morning was the competition. We checked out of the hotel, ate some lunch, did a little shopping, ran into my sweet Tina (one of my Young Women from my ward up in Orem), and then headed over to the field to watch Blake.
Blake did SO GOOD! He really has been working so hard and is shows.
We are already looking forward to the next Vegas trip in May.

4 comments:
When are you going to go shopping with ME again??
We loved getting have you there with us too. We sure love you guys and are already counting down until March!
We love you! Thanks for the fun time!
Love Ya,
JoLynn
Yay!! Looks so fun. I want to go to Vegas again, I love it there. But, sadly I think our traveling has been put on the back burner for 4-12 years. I am jealous that you have such a fantastic sister in law. I'm just going to pretend that Jolynn is mine too. And then by default, I get Dick and Sherry and Grandpa Jerry too.
Another great trip for you "partying" Ellsworths. Las Vegas is always a fun time and then to have football involved...what could be better? I'm always glad when everyone is back home safe and sound. Congratulations to Blake, it sounds like he was awesome...hard work really does pay off.
Post a Comment