So here is what I have decided my phone. It has made me a much better person. I used to have so much "down time" to sit and "think" about things that stressed me out. NOW...
I no longer stress if I get stuck at a red light or in line at the grocery store or if I am sitting out in front of the school waiting for a child... No more thinking for me... I just whip out the cell and go to town on whatever site I want to, the sky's the limit. I am bored no longer. And I can shop at target while I am shopping at walmart. It's fantastic!!
Oh shoot! Just when I think Dad and I are kinda getting "with it" something like this happens and then I realize that we never will be! We are just barely figuring out our iPad (I actually bought an app the other day) and now everyone is getting these fancy dancy phones and before you know it we will be living in the dark ages again. Oh well, I guess it's OK, I wasn't good at Texas Hold'em when we played with real cards!
We have had our i Phones for a few months now and "technology challenged" is putting it mildly for me! Still figuring everything out here! I know I spend way to much time staring at it's glowing face int he evenings. I know a gal who calls her husband's i Phone their Sister Wife. That would be my name for Dee's i Pad!
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
4 comments:
So here is what I have decided my phone. It has made me a much better person. I used to have so much "down time" to sit and "think" about things that stressed me out. NOW...
I no longer stress if I get stuck at a red light or in line at the grocery store or if I am sitting out in front of the school waiting for a child... No more thinking for me... I just whip out the cell and go to town on whatever site I want to, the sky's the limit. I am bored no longer. And I can shop at target while I am shopping at walmart. It's fantastic!!
You'll LOVE it.
Oh shoot! Just when I think Dad and I are kinda getting "with it" something like this happens and then I realize that we never will be! We are just barely figuring out our iPad (I actually bought an app the other day) and now everyone is getting these fancy dancy phones and before you know it we will be living in the dark ages again. Oh well, I guess it's OK, I wasn't good at Texas Hold'em when we played with real cards!
Yay for you guys! You will love it! Let us know next time you are playing texas holdem-then we can become "friends". So fun!
We have had our i Phones for a few months now and "technology challenged" is putting it mildly for me! Still figuring everything out here! I know I spend way to much time staring at it's glowing face int he evenings. I know a gal who calls her husband's i Phone their Sister Wife. That would be my name for Dee's i Pad!
Post a Comment