This is just soooo much fun!! The good news is...that you are now a PRO and can handle all that sobbing and carryin' on. I'm really looking forward to the race this year because the odds are against it raining and that will make it so much more enjoyable. We're excited about another Marathon Season.
I registered to run the St. George marathon this year and didn't get in. I've been crying ever since Monday at 5:00 p.m. when I found out I didn't make it. I'm just not so sure if these are tears of joy or sadness. I'm leaning toward JOY! 26.2 miles is friggin' FAR!
Hi...My mom's roommate in college is the cousin of the neighbor of Kathy Griffin can my daughter still get into the marathon based on us knowing someone THAT famous? And if not I am willing to donate an ipod shuffle if that will work too. Let me know. She is a really cute girl and her life will be completely ruined if you can't get her in.
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
7 comments:
Hooray! Here you go again!
This is just soooo much fun!! The good news is...that you are now a PRO and can handle all that sobbing and carryin' on. I'm really looking forward to the race this year because the odds are against it raining and that will make it so much more enjoyable. We're excited about another Marathon Season.
Good luck... You will do a great job like you always do. Just make sure the shirts are made to fit real size people. HE HE!!!
Did you already get my sob :( story? I am such a low life. I am embarrassed to be me.
I registered to run the St. George marathon this year and didn't get in. I've been crying ever since Monday at 5:00 p.m. when I found out I didn't make it. I'm just not so sure if these are tears of joy or sadness. I'm leaning toward JOY! 26.2 miles is friggin' FAR!
Oh, I do have a question though. They charged my credit card $70.00 when I registered. Since I didn't get in will they credit my account back?
Hi...My mom's roommate in college is the cousin of the neighbor of Kathy Griffin can my daughter still get into the marathon based on us knowing someone THAT famous?
And if not I am willing to donate an ipod shuffle if that will work too. Let me know. She is a really cute girl and her life will be completely ruined if you can't get her in.
Post a Comment