

I still...for the life of me...can't figure out how in the crap I got out of working this event. BUT instead of working I got the Family ALL Tourney passes so we could in fact ENJOY the weekend and ALL the games.
Yavapai College from Prescott AZ is in the Tournament so of course Brent feels loyal to them. And BOY they are quite the team...and of course have the most fans...one who carries a cow bell, dressed like a rough rider, who is 80 + years old and waves a flag that is 8 x 14! That my friends is LOYALTY!!!
So we will head back today...and tomorrow for the CHAMPIONSHIP, get some sun and enjoy our St George surroundings! I will need some relaxing after the 6 little girls leave who are all spending the night for Savanna's Birthday Party tonight...oh HELP ME!!!

4 comments:
Fun times in beautiful St. George!
Oh I just LOVE softball chicks!! I hope that Allie will be one of them someday. I think they are so BA with that fancy wind up pitching that they do, and some of them spit, they hang out with guys and you just know they don't take crap from anyone. Plus, 90% of them are dang cute. That must have been fun.
Sounds like a very busy eventful weekend! I know Brent is just loving the Softball Tournament. Blake would love to be there with him right by his side trash talking with him!
Thank you so much for all your very sweet comments. We love you and appreciate you so much!
Oh and good luck with that slumber party! These are good times! Brilynn wishes she was there to be with Sav. Now please tell me I haven't missed Sav's birthday. I thought it was the 27th. Am I wrong? Also I want to get your address so I can get her gift in the mail to her. Can you email me that? Well have a fun weekend!
We love and miss you all! Take Care, JoLynn
YIPPEE!! I got out of working it too! We must have done something right or wrong. Whatever it was we aren't working. Have fun with that slumber party, I am not sure if I am ready for that kind of fun yet, I hope you survive. Love you guys...
Post a Comment