Way to make the rest of us look really fat! Size 3!! What the heck. Go eat a cheeseburger, girl. That's too skinny. I don't think I've been in a size three since 7th grade. Lookin' fine, my friend. You are lookin' fine.
Kami - Dave wanted me to comment and tell you that if you ever want to come to Cleveland to see an Indians game you have a place to stay. We'd love to have you anytime!
Size 3 !! Gosh that is just too darn cute for anyone. Love the blond hair and glad you are loving summer! maybe I can borrow your jeans someday?? Love you tons the "4th chubby sister who really would never fit in but likes to think she would just cause she loves you all so much"
Hey!!! I am blonde again too, but my size 3s are a thing of the past and will probably have to be donated to the DI. We'll see. On the plus side my 36 Cs are now a 38 DDs and I don't even have any milk yet. I am scrambling around trying to find a top that will support "the girls" in Newport. You take the good with the bad, ya know? See you soon!!!
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
5 comments:
Congratulations on the weight loss and I love your blond hair! We're looking forward to the Roadrunners this weekend too. I LOVE Summer!
Way to make the rest of us look really fat! Size 3!! What the heck. Go eat a cheeseburger, girl. That's too skinny. I don't think I've been in a size three since 7th grade. Lookin' fine, my friend. You are lookin' fine.
Kami - Dave wanted me to comment and tell you that if you ever want to come to Cleveland to see an Indians game you have a place to stay. We'd love to have you anytime!
Size 3 !! Gosh that is just too darn cute for anyone. Love the blond hair and glad you are loving summer! maybe I can borrow your jeans someday?? Love you tons the "4th chubby sister who really would never fit in but likes to think she would just cause she loves you all so much"
Hey!!! I am blonde again too, but my size 3s are a thing of the past and will probably have to be donated to the DI. We'll see. On the plus side my 36 Cs are now a 38 DDs and I don't even have any milk yet. I am scrambling around trying to find a top that will support "the girls" in Newport. You take the good with the bad, ya know? See you soon!!!
Post a Comment