That night I had to work our Midnight 5k...later to be posted about by this year's 4th place age division winner...
Saturday we loaded up the Durango and headed into Santa Clara to visit a long lost relative...Good Ol' Great Grandpa Jacob Hamblin...well his home anyway! The sweet Sister Missionary, Sister Parker, took us on the free tour and filled us FULL of information about Jake and his life of service and missionary work. It was not only informative but really fun as well. Even Gavin and Savanna were entertained...Gavin asked a few questions and they both were quick to raise their hands and answer questions.
Most of all I felt proud to be a part of this wonderful family and this new line of genealogy that has been brought into my life. We talked a lot about sweet Grandma Helen and wished she was with us to enjoy our heritage. We MISS and LOVE you dearly!


2 comments:
Oh that looks like such a fun time! I wish we could have been there also! I'm looking forward to hearing and seeing all about the rest of the weekend too.
We love and miss you all very much!
JoLynn
What a fun weekend we all had. These pictures remind me that I need to take a trip out to Jacob's house, it really looks darling.
Post a Comment