"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER." Prez. Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
I'm going back to Cali, Cali, Cali
I am officially on Vacation as of RIGHT NOW!!!
Although we will not be leaving for a couple days...I will not be coming into work until the 22nd of JUNE!!
Oh how I LOVE summertime!
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
YeeHaw!!! If you're on vacation, that means we are too! Now that we have plenty of room for ALL of us, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders...and I'm finally getting excited! Can't Wait!
WHOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!! I am counting down the minutes. It is going to be such a good time. See ya on Friday... not like I didn't just see you today or something :)
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
6 comments:
YeeHaw!!! If you're on vacation, that means we are too! Now that we have plenty of room for ALL of us, I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders...and I'm finally getting excited! Can't Wait!
WHOOOOO-HOOOOOO!!!! I am counting down the minutes. It is going to be such a good time. See ya on Friday... not like I didn't just see you today or something :)
Yay for you guys! I hope you guys have a wonderful time! Have enough fun for us too!
Take Care-Love Ya,
JoLynn
So happy for you! That's one of my favorite places...such a pretty beach! Please enjoy it for me!!!
At this very moment, I think I hate you. If I didn't love you, I think I could hate you for a long time. Newport Beach?! Lucky ducks. So jealous.
HOpe you guys are having a great time... Missed you at zumba I had to do extra time for you.
Post a Comment