Am I getting too old for Disneyland?? My heart and my mind say "NO WAY JOSE" ...but my feet are whistling a different tune. I now know why when we were little Mom and Dad were always ready to leave the park before us girls were...and Dad always had the long walk to the car... carrying at least one sleeping child in his arms...to look forward to.The park opened at 8:00...we however...were in a parking lot across the street handing over a wad of cash to a lady none of us has ever laid eyes on before...who was claiming to be able to get us into Disneyland for half price. I must admit...I was a little nervous...you all know I have TRUST ISSUES right?? But my husband handed over the entire families life savings and we crossed the street...and low and behold IT WORKED. We all got into DISNEYLAND for less than half price...which makes for a MORE enjoyable adventure in my book! Thanks Mexican Dave and your So Cal hook-ups.
Disneyland was as wonderful as always...I believe that the overall experience is ALWAYS better the day after...looking back, recalling funny moments, no longer standing in lines, walking for miles...etc.
It was a great day...for some a WET day thanks to Grizzly Rapids, for others a pestering-feet kicking, water fountain spraying, shoe dropping/ride stopping, back hitting, churro eating day!

3 comments:
Yay! I am so happy for you! What a wonderful way to cap off a wonderful year for all of you! I usually wear the most comfortable, ugly shoes I own to Disneyland. I still hurt big time but I am sure it is less than if I had worn flip lops!
I'm so glad that you guys had such a wonderful time at Disneyland. Last time we went we went for 2 full days from the time it opened to the time it closed. That is when I realized that I was getting old. I was absolutely exhausted! It tooke a week after we got home to recover from that trip. I'm not sure if any shoes can provide enough comfort for that much Disneyland.
I'm glad that you a fun time and I'm especially glad that you ate churros! YUMMMMMMMMM YUMMMMMM!!!! My very favorite!!!!
Keep enjoying yourselves!
Love Ya,
JoLynn
wow, I didn't even notice how much you have posted after the angels game. I am jealous it looks like you guys are having a blast (especially with no kids) Remember Disneyland is the happiest place on earth!!!!!!!!! and half price tickets make it even better. I am so happy that you guys are having so much fun. Tell everyone Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment