"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

FHE in Pine Vall-ey

Last night was our monthly Little Family FHE. Jim and Nance hosted a picnic up in beautiful Pine Valley. The weather was perfect...even a little chilly, the food fantastic and the company even better. We had such a good time. Thanks Mom and Dad!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a good time too! I hope our Family Nights never end.

Shanel said...

Did Nancy even have flowers on the table...what a women! I wish we had more family down here to do FHE with. Can we join the Little's?

Justin and Julie said...

Fun post! Saddie and I are wanting to do lunch sometime...are you available? Or should we wait ...I know the marathon is coming.

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

That was a fun night. Glad we were able to spend it together.