"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Friday, September 25, 2009

7 Days and Counting

The St George Marathon begins in 7 days 20 hours and 34 minutes




Currently THIS IS MY LIFE!!!
oh how I LOVE MARATHON SEASON!




And the thing that is getting me through...


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you'll pull it off without a hitch. Thanks for all you do to bring such an exciting time to our little city. I really do love this time of year. Have a fun week and just take it an hour at a time. Love You!

Stephanie said...

It looks like a lot of fun. Good luck! Oh just think of all those runners training for this thing! Running, it's a crazy addiction isn't it!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Wow it looks like you are one very busy lady! It's all going to go just great! The girl I know that's in it is so pumped up and excited. I can only imagine the excitement that is in the air on the day of the race. Someday I am going to get up there and see this thing. You got that right, see it, watch everyone in it, NOT run in it!

Good luck! Take care!
JoLynn

Gena said...

Go Marathon! You make muy people happy with all your hard work. I have a group of ladies in my ward that think of your event as a pinnacle they wish to ascend. I'm the lucky broad who gets to say, "My lovely niece is in charge of that particular event." They all sigh and know that there is no inside track. You rock! Do you think your happy family life is something that should be in that last photo... but it's all over the sidebar of your blog. Good Luck!!!

McArthurs said...

AHHHHH!!! But look how stinkin' cute you still look after all your hard work and long hours. You do a great job and it is so fun to be able to work with you.

The fly-fisherman said...

Yippee-

The big countdown. It will be so nice to have it over with. Good luck this week. I am sure it will be just fabulous.

JoJo and Ralph said...

I am soooooo sad that I was as big as a whale this year and so wasn't in the "running" to be the poster girl for this year's marathon. That honestly was my 15 minutes of fame, even if no one could tell it was me. Your office looks like my house. Save one of those shirts for me if you have any extras?? You know I love my freebies.

Stephanie said...

Kami,

This is David. I have a friend at work and he and his wife are running in the marathon this weekend. But they have a 14 year old son that would like to volunteer at a water station. How can they get him signed up or is it to late?