"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fun From A to Z in AZ

A-Arizona for 5 days

B- Brent, Brian, Bryan, Brilynn, Blake, BBQ, Birthday Parties

C- Conner and COUSINS...and COOKIES made by Lyndz, Cemetery to visit Grandma Susan



D- Dick, Dreams about the Busch Brothers, Deseret Book Prices

E- Ellsworth's, Ella, Einstein Bagels

F- Football, Flag Football, Fattening Fast Food Feasts



G- Grandma Nancy and Grandpa Jerry, Garrett, Gavyn, Gecko Grill
H-Hoochy High Heels...on sale! High Water Pants

I- Isa...I have missed my friend


J- Jackpot...1200 tickets, JoLynn


K- Knee Football...it pays to have Aunt Kami on your team! Kingman Big-O

L- Lyndz, Late night talks with JoLynn, Licorice

M-Morty getting mad and trash talking, Madden Football

N-Ned's Famous Subs


O- Ocean Blue Frozen Yogurt

P- Peter Piper Pizza, Pictures

Q-QT Pepsi and quick picks

R-Rest, Relaxation, Running

S- Sherri, Seven-Up

T- New Truck Tires, Tigers Victory!!!

U-Umbrella tent shade to stay cool at noon OUTSIDE watching football

V-Visit with The Dunn's...sorry no pictures...DANG IT! Vikings Victory

W-Wrestling matches plus GAS, Webkins

X-X amount of pounds gained...that were recently lost :(

Y- Y beats Tulane

Z- Zion's Account=EMPTY!...SO THAT'S ALL FOLKS!!!

6 comments:

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

It was great to have you come and visit! We all had a great time! I think you did a great job of summing up the visit to Arizona from A-Z! I especially got a chuckle out of shorty pants:)

Have a super week and don't work to hard with your marathon!

Anonymous said...

Love the A to Z, love all the pictures too (I especially like the ones of Gavin, I think he's getting a little more photogenic). Looks like a busy and very fun trip. Glad you made it home safely.

Bryan and Lyndsey said...

That was the coolest a-z thing ever Kami! Maybe I will make some cookies and send them up to you guys. What do you think?

Marianne said...

Wow! A-Z...You pulled it off! I am impressed. Sounds like you had so much fun! I am jealous too!

JoJo and Ralph said...

Very Creative as usual. I loved reading about your trip. And I am jealous that you got to go again. Can't wait to see you this weekend. We have BEATLES ROCK BAND YO!!!!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

There was so much food listed in that A-Z that I think I gained 10 pounds just reading it!!! Very clever you are. (That kinda sounded like Yoda). Glad you had fun and made it back safe and sound.