"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

5 hours!

My long lost children come home to us today! I can't wait. It has been longer than usual...and longer than planned. BUT whatever the reason they were gone too long and I NEED them home, all cleaned up and in my arms.
Life as a mom without children just doesn't make sense!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just as excited as you...can't wait!!!

Marianne said...

That's the best news Kami! Now your summer fun can really begin!

Tonya Mae Wilson said...

Oh, boy, do I ever hear ya on that one!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

I'm so happy they'll be home! We are really looking forward to seeing you all soon:)

Kaci said...

Yeah... And I am so glad that Morgan got to see them too. I don't like it when mine are gone from me for more than a few days, so I totally get it. A little break every now and then is nice, but these extended stays are not fun.

I especially hate it when they are gone for things like Pioneer Treks. That is when you really worry. Only 2 more days.

I know that you will have a ton of fun in Phoenix. If you don't melt, that is.

Anonymous said...

It was so nice to see your blog once more. This darn neck problem I have had constantly since January has been so constantly painful and has kept in such a state I have hardly beem able to think of anything else. Trips to the Chiropractor twice a week and all the exercises in betweenm plus dealing with pain that never leaves has kept me pretty much in outer space. They tell me it is the consquences of trauma to my7 neck in the past is what brought it on. Who knew that falls and two car accidents from 20 to 30 years back could come back to haunt you. Amy how it was good to be in touch again even it was just to see your sweet pictures and read your comments on the blog. Know that I love you all and miss sdeeing you. Be good and take care. Love Grandma