So this is totally random... But earlier today, I was looking in the cupboard for a snack and I saw some Tootsie Pops and instead of saying that I wanted a "lollipop" I said, "I want a "pollilop". Brian looked at me and said, "Is that some kind of hysterectomy or something?"
Lol - and I knew you'd probably be the only one besides him to understand... :)
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
5 comments:
Speaking of trading HOT for HOT!! But you might be trading HOT for a little HOTTER!!
The only thing that makes it worth it is faily, firends, and central air conditioning! Give everyone hugs!!
We are so glad to have you!!! We wish you were all here too!
So this is totally random... But earlier today, I was looking in the cupboard for a snack and I saw some Tootsie Pops and instead of saying that I wanted a "lollipop" I said, "I want a "pollilop". Brian looked at me and said, "Is that some kind of hysterectomy or something?"
Lol - and I knew you'd probably be the only one besides him to understand... :)
T- I had to have a pollilop not oo long ago. :) I would totally recommend it!
Post a Comment