"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Families That PLAY Together STAY Together...

Especially if they PLAY in the Town Square Fountain!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these new family pictures. They turned out so cute. But of course, it's much easier to get four cute faces than it is to get EIGHTEEN CUTE FACES!! Oh well, we'll try again next year. Maybe we'll do better with NINETEEN faces.

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

What fun cute pictures. Man you guys have had more family pictures in the last two years than we have in 17 years. I am just not the greatest with these things and I for sure lack creativity and the fun that you put in your family pictures. Maybe one of these days we'll have some fun cute pictures like these!

Love Ya,
JoLynn

Steph said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!

Karen Carter said...

Ok seriously you are the cutest family! I can hardly stand it! And the best part is that your joy leaps off the page! you deserve this wonderful life you have. Love and hugs Karen~

Anonymous said...

I would just like to mention here that anyone who has a husband and children who would go out in the middle of town (as in TOWN SQUARE) with bare feet and umbrellas and jump around and pose for pictures, all the while having water spraying all over them and yet keeping big smiles on their faces, is one LUCKY LADY!!

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Are you kidding...Look how much fun we had? Even my husband was getting into it. he started off with a bad attitude but once he got in the water...he was even making picture pose suggestions! It was a fun photo session. Next time Vikings gear at the football field!