"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Sunday, July 11, 2010

And He's OFF...AGAIN!

My husband is leaving me...again.
He is off for a week long "RIGOROUS" training conference.
This will be the longest we have ever spent away from one another. I am sitting on the couch just dreading his departure in less than an hour. ALONE, no husband, no kids.
I feel empty already!
In all honesty...no cooking for a week...does sound nice though!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BooHoo! I know you're sad and will have a lonely week but somehow this seems better than Brent's previous "working out of town" trips. If Dad would go away somewhere for a week maybe I could lose a few pounds. Lucky you! P.S. The pink bag is a nice touch!!

Marianne said...

That's it! Look at the positive side. No cooking, no laundry, time to do girly things like...whatever you want! (And homecomings are so sweet!)

Kaci said...

WHAT??? I hate this news. I think I remember him saying he had a conference, but I thought it was months out. Dang it Kam, I am so sorry. Hang out at mom's and eat her food. That is what I did when Raleigh left me.