We had the best time this weekend in Arizona with all our family. We went to celebrate Dick's 60th b-day, Morty's b-day and Jerry and Nancy's 60th wedding anniversary.
It started with a 4 mile run Friday morning, a lot of swimming and lunch at Ned's with the cousins.

It ended with Amazing Jake's...all you can eat pizza, salad, dessert, rides, games and family!...and a little Ellsworth friendly competition Basketball shoot-out, which my handsome husband won with a grand total of 97 points. My high was 75...not too shabby with nails on eh?

Here is Blake getting super sick on the Tea Cups. YUCK!Saturday started with a 3 mile run, Einstein's and more swimming.
JoLynn and I kept up our tradition of seeing the Twilight movies together and went to see Eclipse while the husbands volunteered to stay home and be dads (thanks so much for being such good dads and for taking such good care of your children...glad you both got in a good nap!). JoLynn and I really enjoyed this one. Although the acting is just as bad, the characters VERY dramatic and the story line just odd...Jacob was looking better than ever, Edward said all the wonderful things that made me fall in love with him again and Bella actually smiled once or twice and finally looked worthy of all the love and attention (which I will NEVER understand).
That night we gathered at Morty's for Gecko Grill and way too much food...more swimming, game playing, cheating, swearing, laughing and celebrating.
It was a great time...as usual. Savanna cried herself to sleep because she didn't want to leave...none of us did.
Thanks to everyone for making our weekend so fabulous! Thanks Brian and JoLynn for being the best hosts...thanks to Blake for the slippery bed which kept me entertained all night long. Thanks to all the cousins for playing with Gav and Sav...for taking such good care of them.
A SPECIAL THANKS to the best father-in-law I know for the delicious bread pudding he whipped up just for us!
We love you all so much and miss you already!
Happy B-day Dick and Bryan...and Happy Anniversary Grandpa Jerry and Grandma Nancy!

5 comments:
It was a great weekend! We had such a great time with you all! We miss you guys already!
Take Care,
JoLynn
p.s. what is up with my rocker make-up? Good grief! I am going to have to reevaluate my make-up! I look scary!
Looks like great fun and great food! I'm glad you all had a wonderful trip and that you arrived home safely. Happy Birthday to Richard and Bryan and a very Happy Anniversary to Jerry and Nancy...Amazing...60 Years!
I love your new cute background! You always find the best ones!
Those are the kind of trips I love... lots of food, lots of fun and lots of family. Glad you had a safe trip, fun trip.
So much fun! I miss all of you guys!
Savanna is looking more like a young lady in every photo, by the way!
Post a Comment