"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER." Prez. Thomas S. Monson
Sunday, July 11, 2010
Virgin River Classic
We spent our Saturday working down by the river in 108 degree HEAT.
Oh how I love getting paid to get tan and play in the water with some of my very best friends!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I've said it before but I'll take this opportunity to say it again...You really have a GREAT job!! I'm not sure how I feel about that muddy water down by the river but it beats sitting behind a desk or working in a grocery store any day. I'm glad you had a fun day!
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
2 comments:
I've said it before but I'll take this opportunity to say it again...You really have a GREAT job!! I'm not sure how I feel about that muddy water down by the river but it beats sitting behind a desk or working in a grocery store any day. I'm glad you had a fun day!
Yes... it was a fun and hot day full of swass and swoobs but it was worth it to do it with great friends.. Cant wait for girls night...
Post a Comment