Another fourth grader...another fourth grade dance.
This year it was Savanna's turn.
This is our favorite activity at Sunset. The kids practice different dances for over a month...which included the Swing, Fox Trot, The Waltz, cha-cha among others, they get dressed up in their best attire, they are SUPER nervous, are anxious for weeks and have a blast!

Savanna had many darling partners...the cutest of all was her Dad...they did the Fox Trot. She danced with our sweet neighbor and Brent's new best friend Stockton...Brent had a little one on one chat with Stockton prior to the dance about "the appropriate way to treat Sav". She danced with Braten, Dane and Seth as well...all of which were terrific little dancers...and ALL about a head shorter than her."It was one of the BEST days EVER"
She will be smiling for days!

3 comments:
lol - I was laughing about the height issue of boys vs girls. Those boys will catch up soon enough though...
And you guys are so lucky to have Brent. He knows how to treat the ladies AND to talk to the other guys about how to treat the ladies! I like it! I think I might just be bringing my little one by for him and Brent to play catch together, because I WANT my son to be a gentleman!
It really was one of the best days ever! I love getting a little teary first thing in the morning. All the kids were so cute and everyone seemed to genuinely enjoy themselves. Thanks for letting me share the day with all of you.
That is absolutely precious! I love that the school does this! This needs to be added to the school curriculms. Kids don't know how to do these sorts of things anymore!
Savanna looks abosulutely darling, as usual and I love the picture of her and Brent, it's one that should be framed!
Post a Comment