I was a wearin' my Cougars shirt and flippin' between that and my losin' Jazz. I love all the attention he's getting. It's so good for the school.
Truthfully, I have NEVER been into BYU basketball, since those "Waskoly Weid Browthers" (otherwise known as the "Reid Dynasty") killed any good feelings for me and the organization, but maybe now that it's been 18 years and the Weeble Wobble has moved on to Snow College, I will try and put ill feelings aside and give them a chance.
Man, on a completely different topic, Richfield seems to be the gathering place for people that that I can't STAND. I love that they are all there... isolated in LOSERVILLE with nothing but a Walmart. But, I digress.
I am thrilled with BYU basketball success! SO fun to be winning again, but I have one question that has bothered me for a long time...WHO would name their son "Jimmer" and WHY?
I'm so sorry! I do not know this guy at all! However, I have heard that BYU's basketball team is awesome this year! SO I am excited for your new great player!
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
6 comments:
OMGosh, is he TO DIE FOR or what!!!!! What an amazing game! I'm PROUD to be a COUGAR(nana)!
I was a wearin' my Cougars shirt and flippin' between that and my losin' Jazz. I love all the attention he's getting. It's so good for the school.
Truthfully, I have NEVER been into BYU basketball, since those "Waskoly Weid Browthers" (otherwise known as the "Reid Dynasty") killed any good feelings for me and the organization, but maybe now that it's been 18 years and the Weeble Wobble has moved on to Snow College, I will try and put ill feelings aside and give them a chance.
Man, on a completely different topic, Richfield seems to be the gathering place for people that that I can't STAND. I love that they are all there... isolated in LOSERVILLE with nothing but a Walmart. But, I digress.
I am so cunfused...who is in Richfield???
I am thrilled with BYU basketball success! SO fun to be winning again, but I have one question that has bothered me for a long time...WHO would name their son "Jimmer" and WHY?
ME TOO! So impressive! However he does walk a little bit like a duck.. which is cute!
I'm so sorry! I do not know this guy at all! However, I have heard that BYU's basketball team is awesome this year! SO I am excited for your new great player!
Post a Comment