"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The Results are in...

And the WINNER is
Russell "FLY-FISHERMAN" Hyde!

As you know each year the Little Family and the Ellsworth Family (near and far) participate in a pleasant family competition involving the College Football Bowl Picks. We each place a friendly little wager, make our picks and watch the games...yep each and every one!
Sadly enough this is how the competition went this year...
Russ = 22
Kori and Raleigh = 21
Kaci = 20
Nance and Garrett = 18
Morty = 17
Brent = 16
Dick, Brian, Blake and "last years winner" Jimbo = 15
Have you noticed who still isn't listed...yep that would be me...coming in at a VERY PATHETIC LAST PLACE is...
Kami with a whopping 8!
How could this be???
Kaci who...not long ago...didn't even know what color a football was BEAT ME!!!
Today is a very sad day for this ultra-competitive baller!
Congrats Russ...enjoy the pot!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another fierce competition! I'm so sorry you ended up in last place but someone has to be there and I'm glad it was someone who can deal with it in such a positive way. I really liked it when Dad won last year because I got to share in the loot, this year we just had to fork out our BIG bucks...not near as much fun. March Madness here we come!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

Congrats to Russ and Kami if I had got to play like I wanted I'm sure that I would have had a whooping 7 and beat you:)

Kaci said...

Excuse me!!! I beg your pardon. You let me know when you are ready and will will mail you some cream for your jock itch. Or maybe I could hit my BFF, Austin Collie up for some Tough Actin' Tinactin for your athletes foot.

I will challenge you to a spiral throwin' challenge with a football of whatever color you desire, sista.

Don't be jealous of my skills. Just because I lay low and don't brag doesn't mean I can't run with the big boys.

Ellsworth Party of Four said...

Anytime Kac!
No really...don't be gettin all offended and crap...makin threats...I truly am proud of you that you did so well and that the Little family came out on top...us Ellsworth's...we are a sad bunch a folk!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

I am still in shock that us Hydes did so well. We usually SUCK! I normally don't even get excited about these competitions because we always end up on the losing end. I like the feel of being winners... feels good to be on top! Can't wait for March Madness!