He received he Webelos Badge as well as his Arrow of Light.
He was so proud of himself as he performed the ceremony with the lights out, Indian chants playing in the background, then they escorted him across the bridge and then he recited all the motto's and themes he has memorized.
We were proud parents and grandparents too. He worked hard and was dedicated.
Congrats my little Scout!
Sorry that we didn't have more pictures...and that the ones we did take, in the dark, didn't turn out so well! Thanks for trying Nana.


4 comments:
WAY TO GO GAVIN!!! That is a HUGE accomplishment! I know how big it is because I remember how much work it was for Blake and Conner to recieve their Arrow of Light award! I am so proud of you! You are growing up way to fast! We love you and miss you tons!
Love Ya,
JoLynn
Congratulations to my boy, Gavin! Last night was very fun for your grandparents and we loved being with you when you received your Arrow of Light. Just like your CubMaster said "this is the Eagle for Cubs," and it is a big accomplishment and we're proud of you. Now, on to Boy Scouts...we know you'll do an awesome job there as well because that's the kind of boy you are...a high- achiever. P.S. I especially like the picture of Gavin crossing over the bridge from Cubs to Boy Scouts and how he is practically taller than both of his leaders...what a crack-up.
Congrats Gavin! That is a big accomplishment. We are proud of you. Now comes the fun stuff... klondike derby, campouts, merit badges, etc. The fun NEVER ends.
Awesome job Gavin! Boy Scouts is so much fun! I am sure you will love it.
Gee Kami, next year he will be a deacon. It all happens so fast! It's just about time to teach Richard to drive. I am thrilled.
Post a Comment