The month of January has turned out to be a very busy month.
With the St George Half Marathon, EXPO and the Race Directors Conference (IRMR - Intermountain Race Management Roundtable) that I hold each year I have been swamped.
So hear is a little recap of the event...
Brief introductions of each participant and what race they are over. After which HOURS of presentations and "Round Table" discussions!
All kinds of good food!...yes I was in charge of the menu.
Our wonderful set-up crew. They really are MORE THAN HELPFUL!
Packet pick-up trouble shooting booth...yep come to us with any problems!...believe me they came!
Timing crew!...and Dawn getting her flirt on!All-in-All it was a success!
Glad it is over!!


4 comments:
It looks like it was another huge success, as always! Hopefully maybe you can rest a little bit, I hope so anyway.
We sure miss you all!
Love You,
JoLynn
You are a hard-working, dependable chicky! They are lucky to have ya. I hope they take care of YOU right back. :)
Another successful event is now history. We were sad that we couldn't stay home Saturday morning to watch the runners come by our house, we would have had a front row seat. I'm glad the conference and race were a success and that you all had a good time. Now it's time for a little rest before the BIG push begins for the Marathon. Good Job YOU!
Another job well done! I am only beginning to appreciate people with jobs like yours as I now have an event planner in my own house! I never knew...! So much work goes into these events. We just show up and don't fully take it in...the hours of planning and phone calling and Emailing and worry. You should be very proud!
Post a Comment