"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER." Prez. Thomas S. Monson
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
12th day of Christmas
On the 12th day of Christmas MY TRUE LOVE gave to me...
Everyday Brent makes me laugh. He is so positive and uplifting. He is so sarcastic and funny. I love his sense of humor and I love how giddy I feel when I am with him!
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
1 comment:
That is wonderful! Everyone needs the gift of humor and laughter in their lives!
Post a Comment