On the 7th day of Christmas MY TRUE LOVE gave to me...
The Priesthood in my home!
Brent has been such an example to me in regards to honoring your Priesthood. He is driven by his conviction to the Gospel and not only recognizes but acts on promptings from the Spirit. It has been such a blessing to have a father who gives Father's Blessings, who is worthy to baptize and who knows the importance of this great responsibility.
Not only do I have a wonderful husband who honorably holds the Priesthood but he also was able to be the one to place his hands on Gavin's head and ordain him. How wonderful that through his example Gavin too honors his Priesthood and is excelling as a Deacon.
This is one of my BEST gifts yet!

2 comments:
Amen! I agree with you! I am so proud of Brent and Gavin.
Definitely one of the greatest gifts of ALL!
Post a Comment