"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Day 9!

on the 9th Day of Christmas MY TRUE LOVE gave to me:

Hard Work!

Since I have known Brent he has ALWAYS worked hard. No matter what is asked of him, he is willing and able to comply.

He goes above and beyond his job title and puts forth extra effort to do his job to the best of his ability.

Brent takes pride in his work and I love that about him. I know he will do whatever it takes to financially care for his family as well as care for us in every way.

AND...have I mentioned how DARLING he looks in his uniform??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Knowing how to work hard is a wonderful gift/talent. So many people these days think that a perfect life should be handed to them on a silver platter with no work involved. Things just don't happen that way and we should be glad that they don't. One of the greatest blessings in life is being married to someone who is a hard worker and cares about the kind of job they do...someone who doesn't shirk their responsibilities and follows through on their assignments. It brings great peace. I'm glad you have someone like that as your partner in this life and the next.

Karen Carter said...

Such a cute idea and I am tuning in every day to see your post. Thanks for the reminders of all that we have to be thankful for!