On the 3rd day of Christmas MY TRUE LOVE gave to me...
My Smile :)
When I was growing up I was always a happy person, very outgoing, fun to be around, pretty witty and very confident.
But there was a time in my life (about 8 years) where I lost all that. I was pretty sad most of the time, unsure of who I was, not real funny and pessimistic to boot!
Then I met Brent and things completely turned around for me.
He brought a happiness that I never knew existed. He gave me back my smile and my confidence. I was finally ME again!
I am TRULY happy everyday and you can tell by the smile on my face.
Yesterday was one of those smiley days.
Brent and I spent the whole day together...along side of Mom and Dad.
We all took a trip to Las Vegas for the Vegas Bowl.
Our day started at Smith's so Mom could stock up on her precious butter we have all been hearing about! Thank Heaven she found some!!
After the butter-lode we all went to Caesar's Palace for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory and a little Forum Shops shopping!



4 comments:
Man it looks really really cold at that game! I am glad Brent has put the smile back on your face and the pep back into your step:) I was sad ASU lost too-darn it! Glad you guys still had a fun time though!
Love You All,
JoLynn
It was a fun day, I hope I remember it (you know my memory isn't what it used to be)! All day today I have wished that we had spent more time shopping and less time at the game!!
I have always loved going to Bowl games at Christmas time. The Holiday Bowl was a tradition and our team, my beloved Cougars, almost always WON...now there's an idea ASU!!
Thanks for inviting us!
...Or maybe we invited ourselves...I can't remember!
I love your smile. Love it! May you smile like that forever!!
Brent's 49-10 face looks very solemn indeed. I am glad he had you there to bring the smile back! I still can't believe he found someone who loves to dress up in team colors as much as he does! You make a fabulous pair!
Post a Comment