Easter Sunday without Gavin and Savanna consisted of Brent and I relaxing, no Easter Bunny visits, no egg decorating or hunting. Just us holding hands sitting on the couch watching Boston sweeeeep the Knicks...Boring one might say...but I say NAY!
Fabulous!!!
Fabulous!!!
That evening we went to the Hyde's for a BBQ and birthday celebration for Grant.

Although this year didn't feel like Easter...the commercialized Easter anyway...I still took time to reflect on our Savior, his Resurrection and the atonement.
How blessed we are to be members of HIS church, to know He LIVES!
"He is our King, our Lord, our Master, the living Christ, who stands on the right hand of His Father. He lives! He lives, resplendent and wonderful, the living Son of the living God. Of this we bear solemn testimony this day of rejoicing, this Easter morning, when we commemorate the miracle of the empty tomb, in the name of Him who rose from the dead, even the Lord Jesus Christ"

4 comments:
That quote made me get a teary-eyed!Who said that? I have my guess! I think an Easter holding hands with your sweetie is perfectly acceptable too!
Sounds like a perfect Easter to me! Well I'm sure it would have been better with the kids there but none the less I think it sounds like it was still a very wonderful Easter!
Can't wait to see you soon!
Love and Miss You All!
JoLynn
Thanks for coming over to share Grant's birthday with us. It took a little away from Easter, but it was fun for him to have everyone there making him feel so loved.
Truly your Easter sounds fantastic. I look forward to a time when Russ and I can just be alone and hold hands for one day. What will that feel like?!!!
This is the cutest background! You always have the best backgrounds. I see yours and I always think that's what I want! Where did you find it?
Post a Comment