Wait.... that just may be the rabbit that I obliterated in the Driver's Ed car back in 1987. That sickening image will forever be burned in my mind. Poor little guy... never saw me coming. The worst part was Mr. List had to get a rubber mallet out of the trunk and put him out of his cotton tail misery. So sad.
Well this is just the WORST post EVER! Shame on you! What a way to start, what should be, a glorious weekend. However, since I'm sicker than a dog, it's just about how I feel about the whole thing. So Happy Easter to you too.
Seriously funny! So just a tid bit of information about bunnies. If they get too hot... they die! And just before they kick it, they caw like a crow really loud! True story... We had a bunny and one day I thought a crow must have gotten into it's cage somehow because I could hear a crow outside being extremely loud with it's cawing. I went outside to find that that was no bird... It was the sound of a dying bunny! So sad!
I am absolute proof that The Lord hears and answers prayers. How in the world can one person be so blessed? I have two healthy, beautiful, FUNNY children and now to add to the mix one GORGEOUS, considerate, loving, HOT, witty, sarcastic, HANDSOME, kind, selfless, GOOD LOOKING husband. This is my miracle!
Adult ?, piano, music, wireless headphones, extensive vocabulary, remembers, EVERYTHING, smart, talented, TEENAGER (in an adult body with an adult brain)
6 comments:
Wait.... that just may be the rabbit that I obliterated in the Driver's Ed car back in 1987. That sickening image will forever be burned in my mind. Poor little guy... never saw me coming. The worst part was Mr. List had to get a rubber mallet out of the trunk and put him out of his cotton tail misery. So sad.
Well this is just the WORST post EVER! Shame on you! What a way to start, what should be, a glorious weekend. However, since I'm sicker than a dog, it's just about how I feel about the whole thing. So Happy Easter to you too.
LOL! Love it! :~D
Poor Bun-bun! The sick thing is...somebody staged that! You twisted girl, you! I shall wish you a Merry Easter anyway!
Seriously funny! So just a tid bit of information about bunnies. If they get too hot... they die! And just before they kick it, they caw like a crow really loud! True story... We had a bunny and one day I thought a crow must have gotten into it's cage somehow because I could hear a crow outside being extremely loud with it's cawing. I went outside to find that that was no bird... It was the sound of a dying bunny! So sad!
Happy Easter Weekend to you too!
Very funny. Thanks for the laughs today.
Post a Comment