"Whatever its composition, the family continues; for families can be FOREVER."
Prez. Thomas S. Monson

Monday, April 11, 2011

The Lund's are in the HOUSE!!!

...Nana and Papa's house that is.


It is Spring Break up in SLC so the Lund's plus a couple Koenig's are down for the week visiting. We all got together Saturday for a BBQ...however I didn't take a single DAD-GUM picture...ME...I didn't take ONE picture.

Unbelievable!...(except these I just stole from Kaci's blog)


But last night we had our monthly FHE. We met at the Visitor's Center for the new art exhibit...and pictures WE took!

You would think that for someone who KNEW they were going to be snapping plenty of photos...I would have tried to look cuter...HA! Nice hair Kam!! (that is my...I am running the half marathon this weekend and I am in training...hair-do...I MAY have showered before we left...I honestly can't recall)


After the Temple we met at Krave, our local Frozen Yogurt hot spot.

Good training food!

Well I am sure there will be more fun to have in the next couple days!


It is always good times when the LUND's are in the house!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, a person has to be quick about getting their post up if they want to beat YOU! I haven't even transferred my pictures from my NEW camera to my computer yet (however, I am the one who has the company staying at their house, so that will be my excuse). Maybe I will find time to do something later today.

It was a very fun night, especially for a spur-of-the-moment idea. I really loved the new exhibit and the company was the VERY BEST! Thanks for going with us and making it another great FHE!! We sure do LOVE our family!

Marianne said...

I was thinking how cute you look in those pictures, and envying your tan! What a fun activity. I love that you all get together once a month for FHE. The Lunds and Koenigs will be glad they are down south because we are overcast and expecting rain...ugh!!

URFAVE 5+A Few said...

It looks like so much fun to have everyone there and getting to be together and enjoy each others company. I wish I was there!

The fly-fisherman's wife said...

Okay so that last picture of us is so funny. Russ looks like a little kid and I look like his grandma. We are not very photogenic, he and I. I suppose we need more practice.
Anyway, fun night. Glad everyone could be there.

Gena said...

Kami, I am constantly blown away at what an awesome blogger you are. You are an example. You are a great daughter, sister, WIFE AND MOTHER! Thanks for making me smile.